Creating a New Standard for Addiction Treatment Outcomes
This Report from IBH presents five-year abstinence and recovery as a new treatment outcome measure.
- January 23, 2015: NIDA Reports Teen Prescription Opioid Abuse Declining
- January 15, 2015: 2013 Drug Overdose Mortality Data Announced
- December 17, 2014: IBH Commentary on Vaping
- December 16, 2014: Cannabis-Related ED Visits Rise in States With Legalized Use
- November 10, 2014: Seattle researchers design app to identify health
behaviors in teens
- November 10, 2014: Regular pot smokers have shrunken brains, study says
- November 5, 2014: Next up for pot legalization: Calif., Vermont, Ariz.?
- More News Items...