Strategy to Assess the Consequences of Marijuana Legalization
IBH calls for an annual report on marijuana use and legalization to inform the public and direct future public policy decisions.
- April 26, 2016: Marijuana Should Not Be Legalized
- April 15, 2016: Highlighting the Impact of Marijuana Legalization for International Drug Policy Leaders
- April 11, 2016: National Rx Drug Abuse and Heroin Summit
- March 31, 2016: Advocacy Groups, Lawmakers Redouble Efforts to Make Drug Abuse Key Campaign 2016 Issue
- February 2, 2016: A Strategy to Assess the Consequences of Marijuana Legalization
- January 15, 2016: For Teenagers, Adult-Sized Opioid Addiction Treatment Doesn't Fit
- January 13, 2016: The Real Dangers of Marijuana
- January 11, 2016: Health Officials Warn of Deadly Effects of Combining Marijuana and Tobacco
- More News Items...