Use of Illegal Substances and America's High School Dropout Crisis
Lower high school grades and motivation and higher risk of dropping out are associated with use of illegal substances. A Report from IBH discusses decades of scientific studies that show the connection between adolescent substance use and school failure.
- January 28, 2014: AAPS Blog: Drugs Wreaking Havoc on Our Roads
- January 21, 2014: IBH President on Bill Bennett's Morning Show to Discuss Marijuana Legalization
- January 17, 2014: Former ONDCP Director William Bennett on Marijuana Legalization
- January 10, 2014: Let's Not Kid Ourselves About Marijuana
- December 18, 2013: Marijuana Use Among Teens Increases
- December 16, 2013: IBH President Weighs in on Drug Legalization Efforts
- December 1, 2013: National Impaired Driving Prevention Month
- November 20, 2013: US Needs to Follow Sweden's Lead in Drug Policy
- November 7, 2013: Neil McKeganey: "Legal" Highs a Low Point
- November 1, 2013: Leveraging Justice System to Reduce Drug Use
- More News Items...