The New Paradigm for Recovery: Making Recovery - and Not Relapse - the Expected Outcome of Addiction Treatment
A Report from IBH discusses the New Paradigm which manages the environment in which the decision to use or not use drugs and alcohol is made.
- April 16, 2014: Doctors, Medical Staff on Drugs Put Patients At Risk
- April 14, 2014: Drug Dealers Aren't to Blame for the Heroin Boom. Doctors Are.
- March 26, 2014: Stephen Talpins Named 2014 ONDCP Advocate for Action Paper
- March 25, 2014: American Society of Addiction Medicine Drug Testing White Paper
- March 11, 2014: Drug Testing is 'the Technology of Addiction' - ASAM White Paper
- March 10, 2014: Drug Courts are Smart on Crime
- January 28, 2014: AAPS Blog: Drugs Wreaking Havoc on Our Roads
- January 21, 2014: IBH President on Bill Bennett's Morning Show to Discuss Marijuana Legalization
- January 17, 2014: Former ONDCP Director William Bennett on Marijuana Legalization
- More News Items...